- 2 cups packaged angel hair Coleslaw
- 6 hamburger buns, whitewheat
- 3 cups rotisserie-cooked chicken, shredded
3/4 cup white BBQ sauce
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- White BBQ sauce: Combine mayonnaise, cider vinegar, fresh lemon juice, black pepper and red pepper in a small bowl.
- Cover and store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Pulled Chicken: Place 1/3 cup of slaw on bottom half of each bun.
- Top with 1/2 cup of chicken.
- Add 2 tablespoons of White BBQ sauce.
- Add 2 pickle slices.
- Place bun top on top.