Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Make and share this Pulled Chicken Sandwichs With White BBQ Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- White BBQ sauce: Combine mayonnaise, cider vinegar, fresh lemon juice, black pepper and red pepper in a small bowl.
- Cover and store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Pulled Chicken: Place 1/3 cup of slaw on bottom half of each bun.
- Top with 1/2 cup of chicken.
- Add 2 tablespoons of White BBQ sauce.
- Add 2 pickle slices.
- Place bun top on top.
The sauce is a bit too vinegary if you eat it by itself, but it's perfect with chicken. This was a great dinner - one we'll definitely be having again!
Followed your recipe right on down, but loaded the buns with extra chicken & slaw so that I actually got 4 sandwiches from the recipe rather than the 6! And, although I could have used shredded chicken breast that I always have in the freezer, shredding the BBQed chicken added a very satisfying flavor to it all! Very nice, & thanks for posting this recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef event]