1/1 Photo of Pulled Chicken Sandwiches With Peach Salsa
McCormick Kitchens's Note:
Fork-tender chicken in a homemade barbecue sauce is piled onto a crusty roll and topped with a fresh peach salsa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup chopped peach
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped sweet onion
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Smokin' Sweet Tea Marinade
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 crusty rolls
- 1For the Peach Salsa, mix the first four ingredients in medium bowl until well blended. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2Mix ketchup, 3/4 cups cider vinegar, onion, brown sugar and Marinade Mix in medium saucepan until well blended. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes or until onion is tender. Set aside. Brush chicken lightly with oil.
- 3Grill chicken over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through, turning occasionally.
- 4Shred chicken using 2 forks. Add to saucepan; toss to coat well. Serve shredded chicken mixture on rolls topped with Peach Salsa.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pulled Chicken Sandwiches With Peach Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.3
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 663.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 24.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick® Grill Mates® Smokin' Sweet Tea Marinade