Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is similar to a pulled pork sandwich only it is speed up by the use of rotisserie chicken. Recipe Source: Relish Mag
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice (from a jar of pickles)
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) packageshredded coleslaw mix
- 1 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 cups roughly shredded rotisserie chicken
- To prepare slaw, whisk all ingredients together, except cole slaw mix, in a large bowl. Add cole slaw mix and toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To prepare chicken, combine barbecue sauce, vinegar and chicken in a bowl. Microwave about 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- To serve, place chicken on bun bottoms. Spoon slaw on top of chicken. Place remaining bun halves on top.
I just loved these. The only thing I changed was using napa cabbage which gave the coleslaw a light texture. We used hawaiian style rolls to make them slider sized and my own cooked chicken. Yum.