Recipe by Gloworm6
I found this recipe on another site a long time ago and havent been able to find it again! Very easy and yummy. I typically serve it on rolls for BBQ sandwiches, but could also be served over rice, mashed potatoes, etc.
Top Review by Bake Em N Take Em
Very good. I got lots and lots of compliments--all from the one person I served it to. I used 4 chicken thighs half frozen for two people, and cooked on low for 6 hours. Around 4 hours I pulled the meat off the bone, then an hour before serving I made sure to shred it up real good. I reduced the brown sugar since other reviewers said they didn't like it, but I hardly noticed the taste so I'll probably use the full amount next time. Since my husband gets off late, I added a bit more of the mixture and let the meat stay in there for two more hours (after the six).
- 6 frozen chicken breasts
- 12 ounces barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl, mix bbq sauce, italian dressing, brown sugar, and worchestersire sauce. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook 3-4 hrs on high or 6-8hrs on low.
- Open crockpot and pull chicken breasts apart using 2 forks. Chicken should shred easily.