Prep 0 mins
Cook 12 mins
This bread makes a tasty snack. It's very easy to make.
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry dill weed
- 1 (12 ounce) package Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Lightly grease 8-inch round cake pan.
- In small bowl, stir Parmesan cheese and dill weed until combined.
- Cut biscuits into quarters. Add a few biscuits at a time to melted butter or margarine, separating pieces with fingers.
- Add cheese mixture and toss with fingers until all pieces are coated.
- Arrange in one layer in prepared pan.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Turn upside down on serving plate.
- Pull apart to serve.