This bread makes a tasty snack. It's very easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F
- 2Lightly grease 8-inch round cake pan.
- 3In small bowl, stir Parmesan cheese and dill weed until combined.
- 4Cut biscuits into quarters. Add a few biscuits at a time to melted butter or margarine, separating pieces with fingers.
- 5Add cheese mixture and toss with fingers until all pieces are coated.
- 6Arrange in one layer in prepared pan.
- 7Bake 12-14 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 8Turn upside down on serving plate.
- 9Pull apart to serve.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pull-Apart Parmesan Dill Bread
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.7
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 393.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.8 g