Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a nice easy side that goes well any place you would serve garlic bread.
- 1 large French bread
- 118.29 ml butter
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2.46 ml paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut diagonal slices into, but not through the bread at 2-inch intervals.
- Saute onion and garlic in melted butter over low heat. Sprinkle paprika onto mixture.
- Spoon mixture evenly into cuts in bread.
- Wrap entire loaf in foil.
- Place in oven and heat for 15 minutes.