Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is an easy, unique dessert or coffee cake. It is great for kids and adults and is super quick to prepare because it starts with refrigerated biscuits. Enjoy!
- 4 cans refrigerated biscuits (10 count each)
- 1⁄4 lb butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll each biscuit into a ball.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon and nuts in a small bowl.
- Dip each biscuit ball in melted butter and then roll in sugar mixture.
- Layer balls in a greased bundt or tube pan.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Tip out onto a serving plate and pull apart what you want!
This was so easy to make and my family really loved it.
I fixed this for a Hispanic family. Everyone enjoyed it & I even passed on the recipe to someone. I fixed it the nite before, refrigerated it & let it sit out for about 1 hour. Even then it was still chewy inside each bite!
MAJOR NOMMAGE! Wow, we couldn't keep our paws off this delicious and easy snack. I used finely chopped pistachios for the optional nuts and halved the recipe, using a round medium-sized Pyrex dish as it's all I have that's semi-suitable. I think I cooked it a bit too long, forgetting to take into account that the mass was significantly smaller than the original recipe, but it was still absolutely divine as is. Parts of the buttery sugar caramelized and turned crunchy and... well, SINFUL, despite what my lame photograph of the yummy lumpage depicts. *lol* Thank you so much for this great guilty pleasure, Karen!