This is an easy, unique dessert or coffee cake. It is great for kids and adults and is super quick to prepare because it starts with refrigerated biscuits. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll each biscuit into a ball.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon and nuts in a small bowl.
- Dip each biscuit ball in melted butter and then roll in sugar mixture.
- Layer balls in a greased bundt or tube pan.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Tip out onto a serving plate and pull apart what you want!