1/8 Photos of Pull-Apart MONKEY BREAD
This is an easy, unique dessert or coffee cake. It is great for kids and adults and is super quick to prepare because it starts with refrigerated biscuits. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Roll each biscuit into a ball.
- 3Combine sugar, cinnamon and nuts in a small bowl.
- 4Dip each biscuit ball in melted butter and then roll in sugar mixture.
- 5Layer balls in a greased bundt or tube pan.
- 6Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Tip out onto a serving plate and pull apart what you want!
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pull-Apart MONKEY BREAD
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 479.3
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 1062.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 6.8 g