Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This simple 4 ingredient recipe is the creation of Jaime Keeling of Keizer, Oregon. This looks like a great idea that can be pulled together in a hurry and will impress anyone!
- 2 (680.38 g) tubes refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (12 ounces each)
- 236.59 ml packed brown sugar
- 118.29 ml heavy whipping cream
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces; arrange evenly in a 10-in. fluted tube pan coated with cooking spray.
- Combine the brown sugar, cream and cinnamon; pour over biscuits.
- Bake in preheated 350° oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter.
Really enjoyed this recipe. I used the grand homestyle buttermilk biscuits and added 2 apples peeled and diced. It is great, will make it again.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this. Oh my goodness, it is absolutely delicious. I have already signed up to do dessert for my next book club meeting! So fast, so easy, ridiculously good! I'm now trying to figure out how to incorporate apples into it... maybe pre-cooking the apples and then adding small pieces of apple in between the biscuits for cooking.
It is so simple to make this recipe, I know I will be using it often to make those quick treats for breakfast or church socials. Thanks Chick for another great recipe!