Recipe by DuChick
This simple 4 ingredient recipe is the creation of Jaime Keeling of Keizer, Oregon. This looks like a great idea that can be pulled together in a hurry and will impress anyone!
- 2 (12 ounce) tubes refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (12 ounces each)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces; arrange evenly in a 10-in. fluted tube pan coated with cooking spray.
- Combine the brown sugar, cream and cinnamon; pour over biscuits.
- Bake in preheated 350° oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter.