Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is so simple! My grandson loves to make these. I fix it alot in a dutch oven when camping. Same temperature and time applies whether at home or camping.
- 3 (10 count) cans refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted and slightly cooled
- You will need a Bundt pan.
- Separate biscuits. Dip each biscuit into melted butter and place in Bundt pan, overlapping each layer. Pour any extra butter over the biscuits.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden brown on the top.
- Remove from oven and carefully turn out on serving plate.
Very quick and easy, husband made these. Thanks!
Outstanding! My family inhaled these, and they were so simple to make. Will definitely be making again.
I have been making this for years and it's great. I use unsalted butter.