1/5 Photos of Pull Apart Bacon Bread
A great breakfast treat. Along the lines of monkey bread, but with bacon and cheese instead of cinnamon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon until crisp. Drain and crumble.
- 2Place oil in skillet and sauté onions and peppers until tender.
- 3Cut each biscuit into fourths and place in bowl. Mix in peppers, onions, bacon, cheese and margarine.
- 4Put into 10 inch tube pan (sprayed).
- 5Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- 6Remove from pan immediately.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pull Apart Bacon Bread
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 953.7
- Calories from Fat 574
- Total Fat 63.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 45.9 mg
- Sodium 2445.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 20.7 g