- 1 teaspoon oil
- 3⁄4 chopped green bell pepper
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 3 (7 1/2 ounce) tubes refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 lb bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet; stir/saute pepper and onion until tender; remove from heat and set aside.
- Cut biscuits in to quarters; place in a mixing bowl.
- Add sauteed vegetables, bacon, margarine, and cheese; toss until mixed.
- Arrange biscuit mixture in a greased 10" tube pan; bake in a 350° oven for 30 minutes.
- Invert onto a platter to serve.