1/4 Photos of Puffy Surprise Oven Pancakes
These popover-like pancakes have a delectable fruit topping!Serve with your favorite fresh fruit.Get these on the table while they still have their puff!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425*.
- 2In medium bowl, beat eggs slightly.
- 3Add flour and milk; beat with rotary beater until combined.
- 4In oven, melt 1 tbls.
- 5margarine in each of two 9-inch glass pie plates; spread to cover bottom.
- 6Pour batter over margarine in pie plates.
- 7Bake at 425* for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8(Pancakes will form a well in the center and edges will puff up.) Spoon fruit into center of pancakes.
- 9Sprinkle with brown sugar and top with sour cream.
- 10Serve immediately.
- 11Yield: 4 servings.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Puffy Surprise Oven Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.7
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 128.3 mg
- Sodium 172.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 28.9 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: