Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
haven't tried these yet -- I will soon though!
Make and share this Puffy Sugar Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream the butter and the sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Alternate milk and the flour mixture to the batter.
- Refrigerate before rolling out dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- When cool, ice with your favorite icing and decorations.
these cookies were delicious. fluffy, cake-like, not too sweet. It could have had a bit more flavor though. I'll probably add some lemon or orange peel next time. it's not the typical buttery sugar cookie. Very light!