Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a yummy dish for lunch or dinner. I serve with a green salad or fresh fruit and a soft roll.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 chopped small onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese (or 1/2 jack & 1/2 cheddar)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- salt and pepper
- Preheat 1 1/2 quart casserole dish at 400 degrees.
- cook beef until browned.
- Remove and add onion and.
- cook until soft.
- Drain dripping and add butter to.
- measure 1/4 cup.
- Mix meat, onion, green chiles and seasoning.
- Add drippings to hot dish.
- Mix egg, milk& flour.
- Spread meat mixture to hot pan& drippings, top with cheese and add milk mixture.
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 400 degrees until puffed and lightly browned.
I'd love to make this recipe, but I can't understand the instructions. Could you rewrite them, please? Thanks!:)