Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs
Cook 25 mins
These puffy rolls are spectacular! Yeast thrives on potato starch and produces a fluffy texture that is characteristic of potato bread. Serve them with an herb butter.
- Put all ingredients in the bread machine pan.
- Select dough cycle.
- When the machine beeps, remove the dough from the machine and turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Punch dough down and divide dough into 12 equal portions.
- Form each portion into a ball. Place rolls in a greased 9X13-inch pan.
- Cover rolls with a towel and let them rest in a warm place for 40 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven (350º F) for about 25 minutes.
- Brush with melted butter and serve warm.
These rolls are delightful! Lovely texture and taste. I was a bit concerned that the raw potato would not cook all the way through, but it did and it was great. Thanks for sharing!