cut into squares and drizzle with your favorite syrup or jam....I fix this when grandchildren spend the night..they like to sprinkle powdered sugar over them
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1place butter in a 13x9" baking pan.heat in a 425* oven until melted.
- 2whisk remaining ingredients together --
- 3pour over butter, without mixing.
- 4bake at 425* for 20 minutes.
- 5sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving -- .
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Puffy Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.8
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 140.5 mg
- Sodium 131.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 5.8 g