Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
cut into squares and drizzle with your favorite syrup or jam....I fix this when grandchildren spend the night..they like to sprinkle powdered sugar over them
- place butter in a 13x9" baking pan.heat in a 425* oven until melted.
- whisk remaining ingredients together --
- pour over butter, without mixing.
- bake at 425* for 20 minutes.
- sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving -- .
I made this for a "dessert first" breakfast with my floor mates and it was a huge hit. My only change was to make an ice cream sundae that they had to eat through to get to the pancake. From a floor of girls known to love their sundaes they loved the pancake even more.
A nice change from the regular pancake.