Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
This is a great breakfast that is truly yummy. The kids will love how it puffs up in the oven. Pour syrup over them or use canned apple pie filling that has been heated up.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In blender or bowl, blend together eggs, milk, flour, and salt.
- Melt butter in 9x13 pan in oven.
- Remove pan from oven.
- Pour in batter.
- Return to oven and bake (without peeking) for 18 minutes.
- Pancake should be very high and puffy.
- Remove from oven and cut into 6 large squares.
- Serve immediately.
I was first introduced to this when I first got married from a church cookbook. This is a great breakfast. I put butter on while it is hot and sprinkle powdered sugar on top...MMMMMMMM!!! :)
My husband likes this recipe but i don't care for it. It is more like a thick crepe, every eggy. I cooked it twice and both time it stuck to the bottom of the pan. I think IF I make this again i will not use the butter but start with a cold baking dish and spray it with pam.
A super-easy tasty breakfast, great for company. We had it with honey and homemade applesauce. It served 3 adults and two young children. A big hit! It will definitely go in the repertoire.