Recipe by Lubie
This is a great breakfast that is truly yummy. The kids will love how it puffs up in the oven. Pour syrup over them or use canned apple pie filling that has been heated up.
Top Review by ~*Miss Diggy*~
I was first introduced to this when I first got married from a church cookbook. This is a great breakfast. I put butter on while it is hot and sprinkle powdered sugar on top...MMMMMMMM!!! :)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In blender or bowl, blend together eggs, milk, flour, and salt.
- Melt butter in 9x13 pan in oven.
- Remove pan from oven.
- Pour in batter.
- Return to oven and bake (without peeking) for 18 minutes.
- Pancake should be very high and puffy.
- Remove from oven and cut into 6 large squares.
- Serve immediately.