1/3 Photos of Puffy Oven Pancake or "Hootin' Annies"
This is a great breakfast that is truly yummy. The kids will love how it puffs up in the oven. Pour syrup over them or use canned apple pie filling that has been heated up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2In blender or bowl, blend together eggs, milk, flour, and salt.
- 3Melt butter in 9x13 pan in oven.
- 4Remove pan from oven.
- 5Pour in batter.
- 6Return to oven and bake (without peeking) for 18 minutes.
- 7Pancake should be very high and puffy.
- 8Remove from oven and cut into 6 large squares.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Puffy Oven Pancake or "Hootin' Annies"
Serving Size: 1 (756 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.1
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 222.2 mg
- Sodium 289.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 9.8 g