Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this from the KFC website. I haven't tried it yet but I wanted to post it here for future reference. It sounds just different enough to be good.
- Beat yolks until they are lemon-colored.
- Add the ground beef, salt, baking powder, pepper, parsley and onion.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Last, fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites and blend gently.
- In a 10-inch skillet heat about 1/8 inch of shortening until hot.
- Spoon heaping teaspoons of the meat mixture into medium heat skillet.
- Let cook about 2 minutes on each side-- do not turn meat until browned on first side (cook to 165ºF internal temperature).
- Serve as soon as done with potatoes, vegetables, or as desired.