1/3 Photos of Puffy French Toast
My DH did not like french toast until I found this recipe in an old book. Now he loves it. it works best with day old bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir dry ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- 2In another bowl, blend milk and egg.
- 3Add milk and egg mixture gradually to dry mixture. Beat until smooth.
- 4Dip bread slices in batter. Turn to coat both sides evenly.
- 5Fry in greased skillet until golden brown on both sides.
- 6Serve with syrup if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Puffy French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.9
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 27.5 mg
- Sodium 354.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 5.3 g