Wait until you taste fish prepared this way..it's out of this world! I have used this recipe with several types of firm white fish, not just flounder, and it hasn't failed me yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse fillets under cold water; pat dry with paper towels.
- 2Brush one side with lemon juice.
- 3Place fillets, 1" apart, on oven-proof baking dish.
- 4Arrange onion slices over tops of fillets, dividing evenly.
- 5In small bowl, combine mayonnaise and parmesan cheese.
- 6Spread 1/4 cup mayonnaise mixture over each fillet.
- 7Cover baking dish with foil; Broil 6" from heat for 15 minutes.
- 8Remove foil; continue broiling just until top is golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Puffy Broiled Fish
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 599.4
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 139.1 mg
- Sodium 938.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 47.0 g