Recipe by Eunjung
A lovely lady from our church near Lancaster, PA brought these in one day and my family loved them so much I had to ask for the recipe. Mrs. Betty G says this recipe came from Pampered Chef.
Top Review by Elmotoo
Oh yeah!!I made this for dd & I for dinner Sunday while her sister & father were in the city. ;) what a treat! The proportions were spot on, I used cheddar. The only suggestion I have is to keep the biscuits refrigerated. Mine were out while I prepped the other stuff & they didn't separate well at all. So I just pulled bits of dough apart & pressed it into the wells. Delicious!!! And, I bagged up & refrigerated those we didn't finish & microwaved them for a few seconds in the am for breakfast & they were still fabulous! Thank you! Made for PAC Spring '12.
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and coarsely chopped
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 small onion, diced
- 3 ounces swiss cheese, shredded (my family prefers Cheddar)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 (10 ounce) packageregular size refrigerated biscuits (not Grands size)
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except biscuits.
- Spray mini-muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Separate each biscuit into 3 layers.
- Press each layer into a muffin well.
- Fill with a small spoonful of mixture.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until puffy and golden.