Prep 28 mins
Cook 45 mins
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry: Lunch or Dinners Entree for Meat Lovers
Make and share this Puffy A.1. Steak Turnovers #A1 recipe from Food.com.
- In 1 cup A.1. sauce, marinate the steak, preferably overnight.
- Grill or roast the marinated steak until meat thermometer indicates "rare".
- Cool before slicing into thin, across-the-grain slices and then into small diagonal pieces.
- Combine the beef slices with the reserved 1/4 cup A.1. sauce.
- Roll out both puff pastry sheets slightly to square them off and cut each sheet into 4 squares.
- Place about 3 to 4 TBSP beef pieces in the center of each square.
- Turn squares diagonally to you and place 2 goat cheese slices on top of the beef and dust with ground walnuts.
- Close the triangle by folding over the pastry and seal by pressing edges together with a fork, prick the tops twice to release steam.
- Bake at 425 degrees about 25 to 30 minutes or until puffed and golden.