1/3 Photos of Puffed Potatoes
A light and puffy side dish that goes great with any meat dish. Many variations are possible for extra flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F Coat a large casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Mash potatoes in a large bowl.
- 3Add sour cream, butter, milk, eggs and salt; mix well.
- 4Spoon potato mixture into prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle with pepper and paprika.
- 5Bake potatoes until puffed and browned, about 40 minutes. Sprinkle with chives.
- 6FREEZING DIRECTIONS:.
- 7Complete through Step 3.
- 8store in covered dish or in ziplock baggie.
- 9Thaw in refrigerator over night.
- 10Cook in oven for 40 minutes at 375.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Puffed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.6
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 111.9 mg
- Sodium 905.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 10.2 g