A light and puffy side dish that goes great with any meat dish. Many variations are possible for extra flavor.
- Preheat oven to 375°F Coat a large casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mash potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add sour cream, butter, milk, eggs and salt; mix well.
- Spoon potato mixture into prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle with pepper and paprika.
- Bake potatoes until puffed and browned, about 40 minutes. Sprinkle with chives.
- FREEZING DIRECTIONS:.
- Complete through Step 3.
- store in covered dish or in ziplock baggie.
- Thaw in refrigerator over night.
- Cook in oven for 40 minutes at 375.