Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like a light granola for a snack on its own (no milk, yogurt, etc.) and this is my favourite! It's easy to take a few bites and feel that both my sweet tooth and salt craving are satisfied. It's high in protein and easy to prepare. Hope you like!
- Mix millet and chopped fruit and seeds in a mixing bowl.
- Add cinnamon and stir until blended inches.
- Melt butter and agave nectar in a pot, stirring, until runny.
- Pour onto dry mixture in bowl and stir until well-coated.
- Pour into a small pan, pat down with a spoon, and refrigerate. Or just leave it in the bowl and refrigerate. Enjoy!