Recipe by GREG IN SAN DIEGO
This is an easy to prepare appetizer that is sure to please all the kids in your life!
Top Review by Chef Maria #2
i made a half recipe of this. I made the dipping sauce with honey mustard and about 1 tablespoon of capers. My 11 year old granddaughter and 9 year old nephew help me assemble the smokies and it was easy. The guys liked it better than I did.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent roll dough
- 16 ounces Little Smokies sausages
- melted butter
- 1 cup sweet mustard
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons capers, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- To make dipping sauce, whisk all sauce ingredients together in a small mixing bowl.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll dough and cut into little triangles. Roll each smokie in a triangle and place on a cookie sheet.
- Brush with butter.
- Bake at 375 degrees until golden, about 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with sweet mustard dipping sauce.