My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 dragon's eggs (or hens' eggs if you don't have a dragon's cave in your neighbourhood)
- food coloring, diluted (optional)
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- 1 bunch fresh tarragon
- fresh herb, as desired (but please no marijuana – Puff gave up that stuff in the 1970s)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- white wine or grape juice (just enough to thin the mayonnaise a little)
- paprika (to garnish)
- 1Hard-boil the eggs (2 hours for dragons eggs, 12 minutes for hens eggs).
- 2While the eggs are boiling, mix the mayonnaise and wine and put in the fridge to chill.
- 3Run the cooked eggs under very cold running water until they are cool, and then tap them gently all over (using a hammer for dragons eggs, or a kitchen spoon for hens eggs).
- 4Carefully remove the shells from the eggs and, if desired, dip them in food colouring.
- 5The eggs now need a nest if you were unable to steal some of the dragons nest, you can make your own by lining a nice basket or shallow serving bowl with the fresh herbs.
- 6Place the eggs in the nest and spoon the mayonnaise mixture over them.
- 7Sprinkle with paprika.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Puff The Magic Dragon's Easter Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.7
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 433.1 mg
- Sodium 437.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: