Puff The Magic Dragon's Easter Eggs
Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
- Hard-boil the eggs (2 hours for dragons eggs, 12 minutes for hens eggs).
- While the eggs are boiling, mix the mayonnaise and wine and put in the fridge to chill.
- Run the cooked eggs under very cold running water until they are cool, and then tap them gently all over (using a hammer for dragons eggs, or a kitchen spoon for hens eggs).
- Carefully remove the shells from the eggs and, if desired, dip them in food colouring.
- The eggs now need a nest if you were unable to steal some of the dragons nest, you can make your own by lining a nice basket or shallow serving bowl with the fresh herbs.
- Place the eggs in the nest and spoon the mayonnaise mixture over them.
- Sprinkle with paprika.