1 hr 24 mins
1 hr 4 mins
Tea Girl's Note:
Very rich dish that is hard to stop eating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the pastry: Dissolve the salt in a glass of water.
- 2Put the flour in a bowl, make a well, pour in water and mix with wooden spoon.
- 3Work the dough quickly, it must be rough like bread dough.
- 4Let stand 15 to 20 minutes in the bowl covered with a cloth.
- 5On a floured board, roll out the dough round, leaving the thicker central portion (1.5cm) the edges (0.5cm).
- 6Knead the butter with a fork, place it on the thick part of the dough and enclose it by folding the edges of the dough and soldering with a little water.
- 7Roll out the dough into an elongated rectangle, fold in three by folding the first third to you and the third upward.
- 8Turn the dough a quarter turn to the right opening, and then spread again the rectangle, fold into thirds and give a quarter turn right.
- 9Let stand 15 to 20 minutes in fridge.
- 10Take the dough, place the openness to the right and give the third and fourth rounds.
- 11Let stand 15 to 20 minutes in fridge.
- 12Now for the rest: Pre-heat oven to 210 °C.
- 13Spread the puff pastry to a thickness of 3 to 4 mm.
- 14Put them in four buttered molds of 10 cm in diameter.
- 15Beat the egg.
- 16Wash dough with egg and place them on a baking sheet.
- 17Roughly chop the pine nuts and walnuts.
- 18Lightly brown gently in a pan with 30g butter and a finely chopped shallot.
- 19Meanwhile, mash the blue cheese with a fork in a bowl. Add the cream and ricotta. Mix thoroughly.
- 20Generously add salt and pepper.
- 21Spread the walnuts and pine nuts in the bottom of each mold.
- 22Spread over cheese mixture.
- 23Bake for 20 minutes.
- 24Remove from oven and serve immediately with salad.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Puff Tarts With Roquefort and Walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1059.7
- Calories from Fat 795
- Total Fat 88.4 g
- Saturated Fat 36.9 g
- Cholesterol 197.4 mg
- Sodium 1526.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 25.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: