Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A yummy kid friendly appetizer and filling enough to be a lunch. I learned a version of this recipe from my mom but this is a quick easy version. This can be made ahead and served at room temperature or reheated in the toaster oven.
- 1 sheet frozen pie crust
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Jalapeno & Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing mix
- Defrost the pie crust according to package directions. Cook mashed potatoes according to packet directions. Unroll pie crust. Cut into circles. Place a spoonful of mashed potatoes on one half on the circle. Do not go to the edges of the circle. Fold over pie crust and pinch edges together with a fork. (Try to get all the air out when folding it over.) Continue until you use all the pie crust. Place on baking sheet and bake according to pie crust package directions.
- Mix sour cream and ranch dressing mix to taste.
- Serve cooked puff pouches with sour cream dip.