Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are heavenly! Found on Pepperidge Farms web site. Chill time 20 minutes.
- 1 (17 1/3 ounce) packagepepperidge farm frozen puff pastry sheets (2 sheets, thawed according to package directions)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate dessert topping
- confectioners' sugar
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Unfold 1 pastry sheet onto a lightly floured surface.
- Roll into a 12 x 10-inch rectangle.
- Cut pastry with a 3" round cookie cutter to yield 12 circles.
- Repeat with remaining pastry sheet.
- Prick the pastry thoroughly with a fork.
- Place 12 circles on the prepared baking sheet.
- To the remaining 12 pastry circles, make a cut from outside edge almost to center, then overlap one end over the other in the front, press gently to seal.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the baking sheets and cool on wire racks.
- Put the cream and 1/2 cup of the granulated sugar in a mixer bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Place the strawberries and remaining sugar in a small bowl.
- Toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Place 12 plain pastry circles on a serving platter.
- Spoon some of the strawberries onto each pastry circle.
- Layer with cream, topping, remaining 12 twisted top layers, remaining strawberries and cream.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!