1/3 Photos of Puff Pastry Sheet Dough
Posted in response to a request for a recipe for homemade puff pastry sheets.
My Private Note
bunch o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sieve the flour and salt into a bowl; add the lemon juice and the butter broken into pieces the size of a walnut.
- 2Add sufficient cold water to bind the ingredients together.
- 3Turn on to a floured board, and roll the pastry into a long strip.
- 4Fold it in three, and press the edges together.
- 5Half turn the pastry, rib it with the rolling pin to equalize the air in it, and again roll it into a strip.
- 6Fold in three and repeat this until the pastry has had four rolls, folds and half-turns.
- 7It is then ready for use.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Puff Pastry Sheet Dough
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1638.7
- Calories from Fat 847
- Total Fat 94.2 g
- Saturated Fat 58.6 g
- Cholesterol 243.8 mg
- Sodium 1820.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 173.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 24.3 g