Recipe by Kelly0412
This recipe comes from allrecipes.com and it is amazing. It is SO easy yet it looks so impressive! Cooking time does not include the time it takes to thaw out puff pastry.
- 2 (4 ounce) salmon fillets (boneless and skinless)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 0.333 (17 1/3 ounce) package puff pastry, thawed
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce, store bought
- 0.5 (6 ounce) package fresh spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Season salmon fillet with salt, garlic powder and onion powder. Divide 1/2 the spinach between 2 sheets of puff pastry and mound in the center. Place salmon on top of spinach. Spread pesto over salmon and top with remaining spinach. Moisten edges of puff pastry with water (or can use an egg wash), fold to center and seal the seams.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the pastry is puffed and golden.