Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This pizza is so easy to make, and can be topped with any variety of toppings you want!
- 1 puff pastry sheet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup marinara sauce
- 1⁄4 cup fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1⁄4 of a red onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Fold over the edges of the thawed puff pastry sheet, to create a 1/2 inch crust. Brush with olive oil. Bake at 400 degrees for about ten minutes, until the edges are golden brown.
- Spread the marinara sauce over the puff pastry. Top with the spinach, basil, onions, tomatoes, and cheeses. Bake at 400 degrees about ten minutes, until the cheese is completely melted and bubbly.
This was a wonderful recipe! My boyfriend always wants pizza, but I get tired of eating it all the time. This was a fun recipe and used items I already had on hand. We added tons of toppings to this and it still turned out great. Thank you for sharing!
This was so easy to make! i made it for my kids and they loved it!
even though this recipe is so simple, it actually has a lot of flavour! i added a little bit of pesto on the bottom, though. my whole family loved it!!