Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
I saw this on Quick Fix Meals with Robin Miller and thought they looked really good and really easy. Of course you could use any preserves, jams, etc. of your choice. What an easy go-to recipe for family, company or to carry with you to a party. I can also see this going "savory".
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed according to package directions
- 1⁄4 cup apricot preserves
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll out puff pastry into a rectangle, about 12 by 15 inches.
- Spread preserves over the dough, to within 1/2-inch of the edges.
- Fold dough in half lengthwise.
- Gently roll again to seal edges.
- Using a sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut dough crosswise into 1/2-inch thick strips.
- Take each strip by the ends and tie into a knot.
- Arrange knots on a large baking sheet and press down the ends.
- Bake 6 to 10 minutes, until puffed up and golden brown.
These were so good and easy to make!! Made with preserves I had on hand: apricot, raspberry and some orange marmalade. My 2yr old loved them too because they were easy to eat and had a little fruit taste "hidden" inside. Made for Fall PAC 2008.