1/2 Photos of Puff Pastry Glazed Apricot Twists
These are best served warm out of the oven. This is a double recipe for 16 pastries, you can cut the recipe in half and use just one puff pastry sheet for 8 pastries if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (you will most likely need two baking sheets for 16 pastries).
- 3Roll out one puff pastry sheet onto a lightly floured surface into a 12x10-inch rectangle, then cut in half lengthwise (I use a pizza cutter for this).
- 4Cut each half crosswise into four 5x3-inch strips (for a total of 8 strips).
- 5Spread each strip with about 1/2 tablespoon apricot jam, then fold the strips in half lengthwise to form 1-1/2-inch wide strips.
- 6Twist each strip 3 times, then place on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- 7Repeat with the remaining puff pastry (you should have 16 pastries when done, you might have to use two baking sheets.
- 8Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- 9Transfer the twists to a rack.
- 10In a small bowl whisk together confectioners sugar, whipping cream and lemon juice; brush over the warm pastries.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Puff Pastry Glazed Apricot Twists
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.6
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 83.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 2.3 g