Recipe by Kellogs
Delicious and puffy cookies. Note: the coconut browns very fast so I prefer to sprinkle it on a few mins before taking out (and be careful with the pressing down part as the jam is hot) to give it a golden crispy colour as opposed to black . Prep time does not include pastry thawing time.
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature for approx 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400f.
- Unfold pastry sheet on lightly floured surface.
- Roll into 14”x 10” rectangle and use cookie cutter to cut out shapes of your desire (I get 12 using a 3” circle-shaped cutter).
- Place on baking sheet; brush with jam and sprinkle with the shredded coconut (press the coconut down onto the jam a little).
- Bake for ten minutes or until golden then remove and allow to cool on a wire rack.