1/1 Photo of Puff Pastry Cheeseburgers
Marsha D.'s Note:
This recipe comes from Paula's Party. I was watching her show the other night and saw her son Jamie make these. They looked so good that I wanted to share the recipe with everyone :) NOTE: I narrowed down the onions for our taste but original calls for 1/2 cup diced onions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup white onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning (Montreal is recommended)
- 1 tablespoon A.1. Original Sauce (or whatever you use)
- 5 slices of american cheddar cheese (or whatever you like)
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry
- 1 egg yolk (for a egg wash)
- 1 teaspoon water
- olive oil (if frying in pan)
- 1Take out frozen puff pastry and let sit at room temperature for 30 to 40 minutes.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 3Mix hamburger, diced onion,steak seasoning, steak sauce together until well blended.
- 4Make into 5 patties
- 5Grill or fry in frying pan using a little olive oil until burgers are medium well done.
- 6On a flat surface place a little flour out and place the puff pastry sheet on top and slightly roll to flatten lightly.
- 7Cut into 5 rectangles evenly, if possible.
- 8Again roll each rectangle out to fix one burger on.
- 9Place burgers on each rectangle and add a slice of cheese.
- 10Cover burgers by bringing ends together to cover the burger completely.
- 11Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 12Whisk together egg yolk and water.
- 13Brush over the covered burgers.
- 14Place in preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 15For a Garnish: squeeze a little ketchup zig zagging over the burgers and squeeze a little mustard the opposite way. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Puff Pastry Cheeseburgers
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.2
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 121.5 mg
- Sodium 357.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 29.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce