1/9 Photos of Puff Pastry Cheese Stick Appetizers
These are quick, fabulous, and definitely a crowd pleaser :) hope you enjoy them! They will keep in a tightly covered container for about 4 days, but they are best served right from the oven. Instead of using the herbs you can also try this recipe using poppy seeds or caraway seeds!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- 2Then take a bowl, and a cheese grater (or food processor) and grate cheese into the bowl, or in the food processor.
- 3Add your herbs, garlic powder, pepper and sesame seeds to the cheese, and stir to combine.
- 4Beat eggs in a long baking dish.
- 5Dip both sides of defrosted dough in the beaten eggs and dredge it lightly in the cheese mixture.
- 6Then take the seasoned sheets of dough and place them on sheets of wax paper.
- 7Using a pastry wheel, cut dough into 6x1 inch strips.
- 8Then take those strips, and twist each of them into spiral shapes and place about 1 inch apart from one another on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- 9Bake your cheese sticks in the oven and bake for approximately 15 minutes.
- 10Using a wide spatula, carefully remove from pan and serve.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Puff Pastry Cheese Stick Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (683 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.5
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 46.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g