Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Filled with apples,raisins,and lemon juice
- 3 medium apples
- 375 g puff pastry
- peel and lemon juice from half a lemon
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 5 tbs sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 egg beaten with tsp water
- Flour Your countertop. Place the room temp pastry. Cut the pastry to 6 equal squares.
- Peel the apples,deseed them ad Cut them into cubes. Squeeze the lemon and lemon peel to the apples so they won't Darken. Add raisins,sugar,and cinnamon. Mix. Add the flour and mix with spoon.
- Add the mixture to the edge of the pastry. Brush the edges with the egg. Fold the pastry to a triangle shape. Press the corners and rest of the pastry. Take a fork and make and press the edges and side of pastry.
- Place the pastry on a cookie sheet with wax paper. Brush the pastry with the egg.
- Put the pastry in a 400 f preheated oven until golden and crispy.