great for entertaining
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1defrost pastry sheets according to package directions.
- 2in a bowl, combine riccotta, spinach, mushrooms and peppers.
- 3cut pastry sheets into 9x9 sections.
- 4in each square, place a spoonfull of the filling mixture, fold over pastry and pinch together to make a pillow like shape. make sure you fold one side over the other to keep the filling in while you bake. HINT: If the pastry won't stick, wet your fingers with water.
- 5place folded pastries on parchment paper on a cookie sheet or just a well greased cookie sheet. HINT: don't use wax paper, pastries will stick.
- 6brush each square with eggwash. 1 egg blended well with 1 tbs of water.
- 7bake at 375 for 10-20 or until pastry starts to brown.
- 8If you have leftover filling, it bakes well with pasta, mozzarella cheese and a red pasta sauce.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Puff Pastries With Veggies and Riccotta
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 632.2
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 32.6 mg
- Sodium 322.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 15.2 g