Recipe by GREG IN SAN DIEGO
This is a tasty breakfast which combines pancake, syrup, sausage and peaches. Everyone loves it!
Top Review by Chef PotPie
This was fantastic! We had it for a "Breakfast for Dinner" night, along with some eggs. My husband and daughter don't care much for peaches, but with the syrup and sausages...NO problem. Daughter came home from a dance rehearsal very hungry, she was all blah...then she tried it. Winner! And the possibilities. I'm going to try it with pears next time. This puffs up so beautifully, it would be an impressive breakfast for company. I cooked mine about 19 minutes, and could cook a bit longer for a more golden brown color. Great recipe, thanks Greg in San Diego! This is a keeper.
- 14.79 ml butter
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 118.29 ml milk
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 0.59 ml salt
- 226.79 g brown and serve sausages, cooked
- 453.59 g peach slices, drained
- 78.07 ml maple syrup
- 0.25 ml nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- To make the pancake, heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place butter in a 9 inch pie pan and heat in oven until melted.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, flour, sugar and salt until smooth. Pour into pan -- do not stir.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, cut the sausage links into 1/4's and combine with the other filling ingredients in a large skillet. Bring to a boil and simmer until syrup is thickened and sausage and peaches are glazed. Spoon onto pancake and serve immediately.