1/1 Photo of Puff Pancake With Peaches and Sausage
GREG IN SAN DIEGO's Note:
This is a tasty breakfast which combines pancake, syrup, sausage and peaches. Everyone loves it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1To make the pancake, heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place butter in a 9 inch pie pan and heat in oven until melted.
- 3Whisk together eggs, milk, flour, sugar and salt until smooth. Pour into pan -- do not stir.
- 4Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Meanwhile, cut the sausage links into 1/4's and combine with the other filling ingredients in a large skillet. Bring to a boil and simmer until syrup is thickened and sausage and peaches are glazed. Spoon onto pancake and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Puff Pancake With Peaches and Sausage
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 874.0
- Calories from Fat 478
- Total Fat 53.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 319.2 mg
- Sodium 1144.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 39.5 g
- Protein 28.0 g