Another Pillsbury favorite...this pancake puffs up beautfully and has a sweet triple fruit filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 4 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1Heat oven to 425°F
- 2Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- 3In medium bowl, combine flour, salt, milk and egg whites; beat with wire whisk until smooth.
- 4Place 1 tablespoon margarine in 9-inch glass pie pan. Heat in oven for 2 to 4 minutes or just until margarine sizzles.
- 5Remove pan from oven; tilt pan to coat bottom with melted margarine.
- 6Immediately pour batter into hot pan.
- 7Bake at 425°F for 14 to 18 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- 8Meanwhile, melt 1 tablespoon margarine in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 9Add apples and pears; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 10Add brown sugar, cranberries and lemon juice; mix well.
- 11Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until fruit is tender.
- 12To serve, pour fruit mixture into pancake.
- 13Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Puff Pancake With Caramelized Fruit
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.6
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 230.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 68.6 g
- Protein 7.1 g