1/1 Photo of Puertorican Arroz Con Pollo (Rice With Chicken)
1 hr 5 mins
This is a very tasty recipe. I had to adapt it a little, my hubby is a white boy from PA and is not used to latin food. Serve with red beans and ripe plantains.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 5 qt pot, heat olive oil and sofrito.
- 2Add chicken, cook until light golden.
- 3Add water, sazon, adobo, chicken bouillon, tomato paste and cilantro.
- 4Cover and cook until chicken is done.
- 5When chicken is done, remove from pot and set aside.
- 6Add rice to same water you cooked chicken inches
- 7Cook rice as normal.
- 8When done, add chicken and cover. Leave for about 10 minutes.
- 9garnish with cilantro leaves. You can also add roasted bell peppers for garnish.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Puertorican Arroz Con Pollo (Rice With Chicken)
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.3
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 159.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sazon goya con culantro y achiote