Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a VERY authentic Mexican Enchilada. It is also very mild. You will love this.
- 1 (10 ounce) canrotel tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) packagefrozen flat tortillas
- corn oil, for sauteing
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked
- Mix Rotel & tomato sauce together.
- Dip each tortilla in mixture before browning lightly in hot oil in skillet.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with cheese, beef, & onion.
- Roll up filled tortilla & place side by side in casserole,.
- Sprinkle lightly with cheese & warm in oven at 300°F.