- 2⁄3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄3 cup superfine sugar
- 1 cup golden rum
- 1⁄4 cup orange liqueur
- 1⁄4 cup grenadine
- 1 (750 ml) bottle champagne or 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling wine, like spanish cava
- fresh pineapple chunk, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pitcher, combine the lime juice and sugar and stir briskly until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the rum, orange liqueur and grenadine and chill the rum mixture for about 1 hour.
- Just before serving, add the sparkling wine and pineapple chunks and serve in punch glasses.